A fantastic opportunity for freshly qualified or moderately experienced, entry level plumbers to further progress and gain experience and support to become an excellent, all round plumber and heating engineer by working in and as a key member of our high quality domestic plumbing, heating and gas service.
An initial 6 month contractor agreement will be awarded to a limited number of candidates with:
– A Committed and mature, career driven character
– A dedication to the plumbing and gas industry with ambition to progress
– A can do, make it happen attitude
– Excellent attention to detail
– Desire to exceed expectation
– Ability to learn fast
– Team player
– Minimum 12 month basic industry experience
– Full UK driving licence and transport
What PlumbProud will do for you:
– Provide on-site training in installing quality bathrooms, boilers, central heating systems and general plumbing repairs.
– Offer support in building your portfolio for NVQ and gas safe qualifications.
– Competitive rates
– Small, friendly engineer focused team.
– Rewards for hard work and obvious ambition to succeed.
– The opportunity to be gifted an exclusive territory area to represent PlumbProud and provide our services within at the end of the initial 6 month period.